Funky Scarf Swap Questionnaire
Let's get the allergy part out of the way. Are you allergic to any fibers?
- I have no allergies to fibers but I do have issues with cigarette smoke and pet dander.
Do you prefer any fibers over others?
- Not really though I'm not a fan of acrylics.
Thinking back to Scout's post about what funky means to you, post an image of something that you think is funky!
-For me, funky is something that you don't realize is anything but "normal" at first glance. Then you do a double take and realize you didn't see what you thought you did. Typically you end up grinning from ear to ear.
Example: Duct tape + ingenuity+ prom = FUNKY
One of dozens of fantastic entries in this year's Duct Tape Prom competition.
Would you prefer funky yarn or a funky pattern?
- Funky yarn!
What are your favorite colors?
- Uber favorite are: blues, orangey corals, and greens. Otherwise, I like most colors.
What is your favorite piece of art?
- Just about anything by Claude Monet, Stephanie Pui-Mun Law, and Heather Baeder.
What colors would you never have up close to your pretty face?
- It's not the colors, it's bad combinations I run from. No purple and red, black and yellow, green and orange, things like that. EEEEK! Funky is one thing; ugly is another.
Would you prefer an actual scarf or a cowl?
- Knitter's choice. I like both.
When you wear a scarf do you prefer a wider/shorter scarf or a thin/long scarf?
- Thin and long. I can't seem to keep the short and wide ones on me. Maybe I just need to make or buy a pin to hold them closed.
What is the climate like where you live?
- Right now it's warm and humid. Humid is the key word here. HUMID. Winter iicyey and wet. Spring and Fall brings rain. Summer can get H, H, and H (hazy, hot and humid).
Would you prefer a functional scarf (to keep you warm) or one just to funk-up your wardrobe?
- Again, knitter's choice though I lean toward functional.
What else would you like your partner to know about you?
- Read my first post in this blog. That should sum me up pretty well. =)
Hope that helps!