Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!



The food has all been put away (in the tummy as well as the refrigerator) and everyone has smiles on their faces.


It was a pleasant Thanksgiving overall. We drove over to the eastern shore to visit the hubby's parents and have lunch. Then we headed back to our place so that I can get dinner going before my brother arrived for dinner, movies, and lots of laughter. Roasted chicken, braised carrots, roasted purple potatoes and TWO kinds of pie. For 3 people there was plenty of food let me tell you. I could have had any brother in the world but I am thankful that I have my brother. He is dear and special to me and I am so proud of him. Now to find him a girlfriend.

Tomorrow we have hangout time at our gym, they're screening "Enter the Dragon" which I haven't seen since I was a kid. Then we're seeing either one set of friends or another though which is still in the air until we narrow down timing. Regardless they are all wonderful people that I am very thankful for having in my life.

The only sad note is that my mom is working in Ohio at the moment so I didn't get time to spend with her but we did get to talk lots this morning. We're debating, no plotting, going to Convergence next year. We've been wanting to attend the convention for years but either the location was too far, the classes were of no interest, or we had other plans that conflicted. This year the convention is in Tampa, FL and the classes are incredible!

So now it's getting late and Bry and I are getting sleepy (actually he's out cold on the sofa now). Thank you all for being such wonderful people. I hope everyone had a great day and have only joyful memories.

2 Comments:

Blogger vegasangelbrat said...

Long time, Glad to hear you had such a great day! Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours!
Thanks for stopping by :)

Love ya, Mary

11/22/2007 11:53 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving! Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

11/23/2007 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home