Sunday, March 25, 2007

It Ain't Over Until It's Over

I just received my last package from Scout's Indie Swag Club. It's a gorgeous 400 YARDS skein of a lovely colorway called "Marina Piccola". This is a colorway that speaks of beachside cottages, sand and seashells, sipping lemonade while dangling your feet in the water... *sigh*


A close up of the gorgeous pattern that came with it.


This is one that will definitely be knit "as is" because it's just dreamy for lack of a better word.

And you'd think I'd be saddened by this being my last package from round 1 of the club but I'm not. Why you ask? That's because...

I GOT INTO ROUND 2!!!!!!!!!

Oh baby! Oh baby! Oh baby! The lottery gods were smiling on me (though I wish they'd do the same on the MegaMillions drawings) and I got the word! Now to wait for April for my next lovely skein from Lady Scout.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Yay! I'm glad you got in to round 2. I tried but alas it was not to be. Probably best thing too, as I should probably use the money elsewhere.

3/25/2007 8:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The good thing is Scout has so many beautiful colors that club or no club, you can always get something fabulous from her.

3/30/2007 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home