Wednesday, February 28, 2007

We're the Pink Ladies

Over the weekend, my February yarn and swag arrived from Scout...


I had a feeling the go-knit pouch would be one of the swag items at some point (crossed fingers it would be anyway), but the matching yarn was a total surprise. It's called Punk Pink and is just wild! It's a merino/bamboo/nylon blend and is so soft and shiny.

And talk about timing. I was over a friend's house a few days before and while playing with her daughter Emma, the little one dashed to her dresser and brought back a little beaded bracelet/anklet (it's kinda big) that she made and wanted me to have. She's always making me things and I wanted to make something for her. With this yarn, I want to make us matching socks! The question is, what pattern to use? I'll be digging through my patterns but I've never thought to look for kid sized sock patterns before. Anyone have any ideas? She's 8 if that helps. I've got 400 yards so I think I can make some shorty socks for the two of us.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Gorgeous! That is a beautiful colorway, and what great swag too!

2/28/2007 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home