Friday, February 02, 2007

The Alphabet Meme

Sneaker tagged by Janice!

The Alphabet Meme:

A - Available or Taken: Taken

B - Best Friend: My mom

C -Cake or Pie: Pie

D - Drink of Choice: Ginger ale

E - Essential item you use everyday: My glasses

F - Favorite Color: Blue

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: I was never a gummy candy person. Give me caramels!

H - Hometown: Babylon, New York. How I miss the place... Today I'm in Columbia, MD

I - Indulgence: Cheese Doodles! Especially those by Wise.

J - January or February: Neither because their both cold months but if I had to pick it would be February as it has Valentine's Day and the hubby's birthday in it.

K - Kids & ages: None.

L - Life is incomplete without: A book in my hand

M - Marriage Date or Most Memorable Date ( and why): Wedding Date 10/31/02

N - Number of Siblings: 1 brother (Roger)

O - Oranges or Apples: Neither. I prefer lemons.

P - Phobias or Fears: Failure

Q - Fave Quote: Today? "You people make my ass twitch." (Meg Ryan as Kate in French Kiss)

R - Reason to Smile: Laughter

S - Season: Summer

T - Tag 3 or 4 People: Anyone willing to play along

U - Unknown fact about me: I really want to become a chef one day or get into some other profession within the culinary arts. Caterer? Food scientist? Recipe tester? Food stylist?

V - Vegetable you don't like: Mushrooms!

W - Worst Habit: Procrastination

X - X-rays: Just 3. Twice for the same pinkie as a kid (different incidents). Neck after a car accident.

Y - Your Fave Food: Chili

Z - Zodiac Sign: Aries

4 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

Thanks for playing along :-) I've learned a lot about you today between this and the secret pal questionaire. It's been fun!!! I'm so glad you'll never grow up!! Life is too short for that. (Think I'll go make snow angel........)

2/03/2007 7:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YAY! Not enough snow here for snow angels (mostly ice). I've learned lots about you too and you're definitely one cool lady. =)

2/03/2007 8:52 AM  
Blogger Lolly said...

Oh, that was a fun read!

That is SO cool that we live in the same town! You should come to our knitting group one night... there are a lot of crafters in Columbia!

2/03/2007 10:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You're on! I'll contact you this week for more information. =)

2/04/2007 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home