Saturday, January 13, 2007

Oh Magoo! You've Done It Again!

Well... I did it... again.

I've just joined, say it with me now, twooooooo purse/tote swaps. Why? Because I had so much fun last time and made a wonderful new friend here in the blogesphere to boot. The lovely and talented Janice! Yes, she's the one who made me that absolutely GORGEOUS tote bag and coin purse from the International Tote Exchange II. Double the pleasure. Double the fun.

The International Tote Swap III. Sign-ups end January 24, 2007.

The Knitted Purse Swap II. Sign-ups end January 31, 2007.

What helps with these two swaps is that the finished bags are due about a month apart so I can get them both started, concentrate on finishing the one for the ITE3 first (due out 3/19/2007), then go full steam ahead on the one for KPS2 which is not due until my birthday (4/15/2007). Sounds like a good plan to me!

I get extra bonus points since I'll have to shop for the yarn during my free day (YFC '07) between next Monday and February 15th.
This should be interesting. VERY interesting. *drums fingers together*

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Uh-oh... Very tempted... Must resist...

1/14/2007 9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can do it, I have every confidence in you.

1/15/2007 12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, two purse swaps!! I've signed up for one... may have to do the other one as well :-)

I'm SO glad you liked your bag!! It has been my one and only swap so far and I had such fun doing it!!

1/15/2007 1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*whispers* I used my free yarn-buying day today! Eep!

1/16/2007 12:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jennifer: You know you want to! Besides, all the cool kids are doing it! =)

Rebekah: I think I've got it all planned out. It does mean no other knitting or beading projects that have time limits though. The upside, unlike last time I have several patterns I want to do, just need to see who I get to pick which one. Last time it took me forever just to pick the blasted pattern!

Janice: You did an excellent job (totally professional I might add) and for your first swap, YOU KICKED BUTT! I'm sure whoever you get this round will be love their tote as much as I love mine. Side note: The coin purse has been repurposed to become the best iPod case ever!

Desiree: OK, time for intervention. Repeat after me. "I have all the yarn I could ever need from now until Febuary 16th. I have all the yarn I could ever need from now until Febuary 16th..." =)

1/16/2007 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home