Thursday, September 28, 2006

International Tote Exchange


Oh Janice!

Oh Janice!

OH JANICE!

I've been going WOW over and over again since I opened the box about an hour again. I got home and noticed that the postman had been by (her Jeep was just at the next complex) so I picked up the mail and saw that I had a delivery card in there from my International Tote Swap partner, Janice. I quickly dashed down the parking lot to get my package!

I carefully cut open the box, and what did I find inside?

See all my goodies?!? Not only did she make me a FANTASTIC tote, she also made me the cutest change purse from some of the wool of one of her llamas! Thank you Sebastian for donating to the cause. And then there's the nummy Iowa sweets (chocolate covered coffee beans and sugared nuts). Last but not even close to least is the sweet card she sent me explaining all about my gifts.

Here's a shot of just the tote and change purse:

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I knew she loves making totes/purses and I knew she did lovely work but she has simply stunned me! I am so grateful and honored.

Repeat: THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

4 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

Wow, and she even sent a little change purse too - lucky girl!

9/29/2006 11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky you. That is so cute:)

10/01/2006 7:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you both. =)

I was like a kid on Christmas morning trying to get into that package.

10/02/2006 8:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

absolutely beautiful! I'm the same way with my swap packages; it really is like Christmas! Between you and listening to Cast-on, I think I'll have to pick up those pointy sticks again...

10/04/2006 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home