Thursday, September 21, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

Quick run down of what I'm up to:

#1 Need to cut out and put the back on my pin, Old Man Winter, for the 2nd Annual Beaded Face Brooch Swap.


There's more detail around the face, you just can't see it here.


#2 Need to finish the last few inches on my funky scarf. (Photo when all done)

#3 Keep working away on my sling tote for the International Tote Exchange II.



#4 Package up and send the scarf mom wove and I beaded, Embraced By The Night, to Belle Armoire. I'm crossing fingers and toes they'll use it in the Salon section.



#5 Hope to get to the Faire this weekend (if it doesn't rain or I don't get stuck working - stupid deadlines) 'cause it's Adventure Weekend and it's going to be a party. It used to be Pirates weekend but for some silly reason they changed it this year. Aaaaarrr!

J. L. Bait
The Roving Eye
Ship's Gaoler
Privateer #992

Switch
The Roving Eye
Ship's Slave Trader, in charge of "prisoner resolutions"
Privateer #993


Together we are...
Bait & Switch!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Old Man Winter looks 'cool'. LOL

9/22/2006 10:49 AM  
Blogger Mamarox said...

Awesome pin, and the 2 of you in your pirate gear are wonderful. Hope the weather holds for you this weekend, yarrr!

9/22/2006 12:31 PM  
Blogger magKNITficent said...

The stuff you make is always just beautiful!

9/26/2006 1:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Diane: Thanks. One day I'll get up the nerve to try something as daunting as your "Divas". Talk about something to aspire to. =)

Carol: The pin is on its way. I hope its as awesome up close. And yes, we made it to the Faire on Saturday. Pirates everywhere!!!

Maggie: Awww! *blush* =)

9/28/2006 10:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! You are one HAWT MOMMA! That is all... ;)

9/30/2006 8:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL! Jewels, I think you need more sleep! *smooch*

10/01/2006 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home