Sunday, December 31, 2006

Ya' Dead Yet?

No, I've not been strangled by the craziness of the holidays. Life just got a bit busy and time slipped away from me. At the moment I'm battling a cold that I got from my loving hubby who picked it up from one of the sniffling guests at his parent's Christmas party last Saturday. Aah, the joys of living together. Achoo!

Anywho...

I have lots to report but I just don't have the energy to type at the moment. *Honey... Where's the tissue?* I'll leave you with a shot of my December Indie Swag from Scout to tide you over. Isn't it just gorgeous! The yarn is called "Glampyre" after the wonderful knit designer of the same name. Glampyre also created the funky cool sock pattern specifically for this yarn.


And last but not even close to least are those two cute snowmen yarn markers! Look close, their scarves are in the same color as the yarn!!! They're from Good To Be Girl and are a riot!


More later when I can breathe again. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I hope you feel better soon!

12/31/2006 9:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon. We're battling the end of a monster cold here too. Lots of sleepless nights due to all the caughing... Oh well, no school 'til next week... poor kid, she'll have been sick for her whole winter break...

1/02/2007 9:57 PM  
Blogger starrypurplehaze said...

that yarn looks amazing...man, i can't wait for my one month of swag...i think it's going to be in february. :)

1/03/2007 11:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jennifer: Much better. Still a bit congested but at least I don't need all those tissues.

Jewels: Know the feeling. Hope you get a few snow days so she can get some days off. =)

Cecily: Trust me. You're going to love it no matter what it is!

1/03/2007 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home