Saturday, January 20, 2007

Final Secret Pal 9 Package... WOW!

This arrived a few days ago but this is the first chance I've had to post/thank my pal about it.

This is the WONDERFUL final package my SP9 pal Karen sent me.

Where to begin?
  • The brand new knitting book "Knitty Gritty Knits"
  • 4 skeins of so soft Moda-Dea "Dream" yarn. I saw it and new immediately that some of it is being used for a cowl.
  • A luscious skein of Savvyminx sock yarn in the Gaia colorway. Can you say DROOL!?! 440 yards of the stuff too! It's just so pretty. I think I need to come up with a way to just show off my pretty yarn skeins until I get to knit with them.
  • Ginger smells! A bottle of royal ginger scented body lotion by Jafra. A bottle of royal ginger body oil by Jafra. A bottle of ginger and seaweed massage oil by Jafra (Spa line). A bottle of ginger and seaweed body massage cream by Jafra (Spa line). I love ginger!

Thank you again Karen for spoiling me these past 3 months. I've been a lucky recipient of great goodies!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Fab package!

1/21/2007 11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are one lucky lady :-)
That sock yarn is amazing... I can't wait to see what you make with it!!

1/22/2007 5:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those are some awesome goodies! I love ginger too :)

1/26/2007 9:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jennifer: Thanks. I've been using the ginger lotion and it is DIVINE!

Diane: You and me both. =)

Mandi: I don't know where my pal got it but it's delicious smelling, not over powering at all.

1/26/2007 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home