Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Gonna Rock These Socks, Rock Them Inside Out!

A Mr. Setzer, if you only knew...

After a loooong day at work on Monday, I came home to two large packages sitting on my mailbox. It took me all of a second to realize what was inside, the ROCKIN' SOCK CLUB PACKAGES HAD ARRIVED!

I have two packages, not because I'm greedy but because mom had her club goodies sent to me so she'd be sure they were safe when she's out of town. Of course that means if one of those packages happens to be extra awesome, well... we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. =)

In this starter package we got:


  1. THE YARN. This skein is called "Monsoon". It's 380 yards of 100% superwash merino!
  2. A, and I'm not making this up, teenie tiny skein of "emergency yarn" in the same colorway. Yeah, that's that tiny green splotch near the bottom of the picture. LOL!
  3. A Rockin Sock Club button.
  4. A Notorious Sock Knitters sticker.
  5. A real neat sock pattern called "Inside Out"
  6. Not pictured: information for the 2007 Camp Cockamamie Rockin' Sock Camp
  7. Not pictured: a card to get 10% of my next order with Blue Moon Fiber Arts
  8. Not pictured: all the information inside the binder like how to size socks and such.

Here's a close up of the yarn and the pattern:


The hubby has already claimed the yarn and socks for his own. That is, he wants me to make the socks for him using the "Monsoon" yarn. COOL!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Ooo, I like it! Very nice.

3/08/2007 4:36 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

Oh very very fun package!! Wishing now that I had joined...... Your mom must be a very TRUSTING person sending her package to you!! ;-)

3/09/2007 6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home