Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Incoming and Outgoing

Purses, purses everywhere!

First look what Rose, my Knitted Purse Swap 2 (KPS2) partner sent me!!!

Not one but TWO purses plus cute goodies. The green cable purse is both beautiful and clever. She knitted it over an existing purse she'd picked up. New handles and voila! Instantly lined and gorgeous new purse! The second purse is a lovely little black shimmery number that will be perfect for going out on the town or just when I wanna feel uber-sexy. And then she had to go and include beads! YAY!!!

For the International Tote Exchange 3 (ITE3) I sent my partner the following treat:

The tote bag I made her, a bag of caramel kisses, the book Knitting for Peace (I liked it so much I want to pick myself up a copy) and 3 skeins of yarn in her favorite color. The solid skeins are an alpaca blend!

This is the tote bag held up so you can see more of the colors. I'm making myself and mom one of these. It's really nifty!

This is the tote bag filled with goodies before posting to the mail today. I hope she doesn't explode before it arrives. I've kept her in suspense long enough.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

What fun purses you got! And what a fabulous tote you made for your pal.

3/22/2007 9:25 AM  
Blogger LeslieJ said...

you are the best!!! thank you so much.

3/23/2007 4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute!!! I received my tote today but have spent too much time reading about everyone elses! Great job on your tote too!

3/24/2007 4:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great purses! I'm jealous!

3/25/2007 11:29 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

This tote and goodies are amazing! I love the pockets along the outside. The colors you chose are perfect!! You've been very busy!!! :-)

3/29/2007 10:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! This has been a lot of fun! I have to blame Janice for getting me hooked. I had her last time for the ITE swap and she made me a stunning tote bag filled with wonderfulness. =)

3/30/2007 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home