Friday, March 30, 2007

April Showers Bring...

Sock yarn!!! Ok so it's a couple of days before April but our first package from the Yarn4Socks club arrived today. *giddy squeals*

My colorway is the blue and grey one called "Stormy". Doesn't it remind you of dark and stormy seas? Hmm... I think this would be perfect to knit with while watching the tv series "Deadliest Catch". LOL!

Mom's colorway is calledpurply one called "Boysenberry" and is very luscious. I wish I could keep both but that wouldn't be a nice daughterly thing to do now would it? >=)

Here's the fun pattern we received to go with the yarn. It's hard to see in the picture but there are tiny cables around the top of the sock, a few down the sides and then a strip of them right before the toe part of the sock. NEAT!


And I didn't break my YFC yarn diet either. I purchased this club as one of my free days!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Very nice!

3/30/2007 8:20 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Those are great!

3/31/2007 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home