Thursday, April 05, 2007

The Colors for April/May of Project Spectrum Are...

Green, Yellow, and Pink

Those colors just scream Spring don't they? Now I wish the weather would figure it out as well. LOL!

Though I'm still finishing my project for the previous 2 month stint of Project Spectrum (finally got the beads I want to use with the Kyanite), I'm nearly done with one of the projects for this round. It's my first scrapbook project and yes folks, it's looking like an Easter egg with all those colors. As for what I plan to have as my beading project for this new round, I'll be using 15/0's which for as much as I like using the little beads, I've never gone smaller than 11/0's. This should be interesting.

So off we go. Spring is calling. Let's get go outside and play!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Oooo, new beadwork! Can't wait to see what you're working on!

4/06/2007 4:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Soon. Soon.

4/18/2007 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home