Tuesday, May 22, 2007

La Dolce Vita

Quick update on mom's adventures through Europe:

She's in Italy and I think if she had her way, she'd move there permanently. Two days in Venice and she was totally taken with the city. I had to laugh because I'd already warned her that in reading Rick Steve's book Postcards from Europe, one of the ladies on a tour fell so head over heals in love with the city, she tossed her medication (she was on sort of depression pills) into the Canal and swore she was home!

Right now she's in Florence and as it's a hot bed for fashion, I wonder if she'll find any good yarn or fabric stores? LOL!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Lone BeaderĀ® said...

Italy might be one of the next places I visit.... Hope your mom is having fun=:)

5/22/2007 5:30 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

I have really been enjoying your mom's blog and all of her adventures!! I am extremely jealous, I must say. I need to take on of those tours!!!

5/23/2007 9:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you both are enjoying mom's antics in Europe. I am definitely jealous but looking forward to my own trip hopefully next year.

5/23/2007 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home