Sunday, April 15, 2007

Happy, Happy Birthday Baby!


Yes, that's right. Today is my *dances on tippy toes* birthday! I'm a joyous 7 years old. That 3 in the front doesn't count, thank you very much.
It's been a silly weekend. The hubby and I went to Rehoboth Beach yesterday and a great time. Eating ice cream in the middle of the night, in the rain, is just fun. We got up this morning and high tailed it home though because that Nor'easter was coming through and we didn't want to get stuck should the Bay Bridge close due to high wind. Now we're relaxing before heading off again to meet up with friends for an impromptu dinner.
The real celebration will be at the end of the month when we head down to Hilton Head for a long weekend and to do more relaxing and some exploring. Yay, road trip!
Hugs and kisses to you all!

4 Comments:

Blogger vegasangelbrat said...

Well Happy Birthday there young Lady!!!!(lol) Hope you have a grand time. Its sounds like your having a blast so far...safe trip in your travels :)

4/17/2007 10:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much!

4/18/2007 9:15 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Happy late and clueless Birthday! The gems of the Earth picked this great month to be born in (I was 23 on the 9th). :P

That cake looks great! I made pink cupcakes with caramel icing for my boyfriend and I to enjoy that week.

Enjoy being 7 again! If I had an age to pick, that'd be a good one to revisit. :D

Enjoy that long weekend vacay and have a great time!

4/18/2007 6:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Lacey!

I wish that cake was mine. I found the shot on the internet and thought it was GORGEOUS. Very Alice in Wonderland-ish. The cupcakes you made for your boyfriend sound delicious!

4/21/2007 7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home