Sunday, May 20, 2007

My Summer Knitting Goals

While reading Jennifer's blog I found out about a contest that Ali is running on her blog. It's a Summer Goals Contest and it's truly easy to play along.

What's the contest for? A copy of her Fitted Tank pattern that she did for Blue Sky Alpacas and 4 hanks of the appropriate yarn in your color choice.

Go to her blog for all the details and then mention who referred you to her blog and the contest. That would be me if you're hearing about this for the first time. =)

Get a move on though as the contest will run through the end of the month (May).

At first I wasn't going to enter this contest but I realized that since I'm setting the goals, why the heck not!

My Summer knitting goals are short, actually only 2 but for me they're HUGE goals. Especially with me also particpating in the 2007 Bead Journal project. Anyway, they are:

#1 Complete the wrap sweater from Kiparoo Farms all the way down to the finishing!

#2 Be caught up on all the socks I need to either to be on track for the 52 Pair Plunge project or my own personal modified goal of 12 socks in that same time period.

That's it. I know it's not much compared to others but it's realistic for me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Good goals! Having realistic goals is a good thing. It will be satisfying to complete them!

5/22/2007 12:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks. I figure it's one of those quality not quantity thingies. =)

5/23/2007 4:48 PM  
Blogger eriven said...

Good luck with your knitting goals and thanks for the contest info :)

5/25/2007 6:14 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

Great goals! Thanks for playing, good luck!
Happy knitting-
ali

5/30/2007 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home