Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I Won! I Won! I Won! (and Another Surprise)

Thanks to everyone who voted on my "Black & White Knit Flix Package"! On Monday, I received the following message from the adorable Jennifer:

"Congratulations, Te! You are the winner of the Knitflix Swap contest. Yay! You win a Gettin' Knit Together Kit from our very own Purl of http://www.knitandplenty.com! Purl will be in contact with you to get your mailing address! Bravo my knit and bead friend! Bravo!"

*GIRLIE SQUEAL*

I didn't participate in the swap/contest to win anything but I'm not going to lie and say that I'm not pleased I entered. =)

The day was capped off by a package waiting for me from talented Scout. It was the first package in my 6 month subscription to her "Indie Swag Club"! I'll post details tonight. All I can say is if this is what I'm to expect in future packages, I'm going to be one happy knitter. =)

Now to find someone who has something like this for beads. >=)

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Why wait for someone to make one in beads. Maybe we should start one? I'd love to do bead kit exchanges!

10/18/2006 11:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Booya! FIRST! ;)

10/18/2006 11:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on winning! I'm down with some fun bead swapping action = ) We can't let those knitters have all the fun...

10/19/2006 11:19 AM  
Blogger magKNITficent said...

Way to Go! That was a totally winning package and I was lucky

10/19/2006 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home