Thursday, October 19, 2006

Vegan Pal Questionnaire

Blame Jennifer for this one. ;)

1.) What is your craft, & how long have you been doing it?
- I have two main crafts, beading and knitting. I've been beading for the last 4 years and knitting for a total of 3 years (I learned to knit years ago but was... distracted... by other crafts). LOL!

2.) Are you a vegan, vegetarian, veg-curious, veg-friendly or other?
- Veg-friendly.

3.) What is your favorite color(s)? Do you particularly dislike a color(s)?
- I like most colors, it's bad combinations that make me cringe.

4.) Do you have any allergies (such as pets, foods or cigarette smoke)?
- I'm allergic to avocados. Strong pet odors and cigarette smoke make me sneeze.

5.) Do you have any companion animals? If so, names and types?
- Not at the moment though I plan on getting cats when we get a house.

6.) Do you collect anything?
- Beads, yarn, dragons, Disney pins, cookbooks, etc...

7.) Do you have a favorite vegan food, snack or dish? If no fav that's vegan (for those who aren't vegan), what's your favorite food? (Hopefully your pal can find a vegan version!)
- My favorite vegetarian dish is called "Asparagus and Lemon Fettucine". Yum yum! I make it with regular cream and Parmesan cheese but the soy versions work fine for those you are true Vegans. As for snacks and such: I'm a rice fiend; cookies, ice cream and chocolate are my sweet downfalls; and for the salty stuff, give me CHEESE DOODLES!

8.) What tools/supplies/accessories for your craft(s) are you wishing you had but don't? Also, what do you have TOO many of? (basically a wish and anti-wish list)
- Hmm... In the beading camp, anything is appreciated except for those grey flocked beading trays. Just don't like them. Over on the knitting side, again anything is appreciated but I don't need stitch markers. I'm good there.

9.) What type of handmade item would tickle your fancy? What don't you like? (Keep in mind this swap is open to all types of crafters.)
- Surprise me. I'd rather not pigeon whole my pal into having to make something they'd rather not do. Make me something that tickles YOUR fancy. Whatever you do best, that's what I'd like one of please.

10.) Is there anything else you would like your pal to know about you?
- Best thing would be to read my blog (and the older posts) to get to know me. I'm an eclectic person and am easily fascinated.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. I'm your Vegan Pal. I have a little package that I'll be sending your way tomorrow or the next day, as soon as I get to the p.o. Just to let you know!
Is your Amazon wish list updated?
Gracias,
Your Vegan Pal

10/24/2006 3:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there!

I'll definitely post when the package arrives, and yes my wish list is up to date. =)

10/24/2006 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home