Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Peek-A-Boo

Quick check in to let everyone know I'm alive and well. LOL!

The husband and I decided to disappear last week for our 4th anniversary for some much needed down time and snuggling. We drove down to the Outer Banks (North Carolina), found a classic old motel to hunker down in called The Blue Heron, and played tourists with no particular place to go. Watching birds and porpoise play in the surf, collecting shells, checking out local artists, and eating beachy food.

Details and pictures to come tonight, including the packages I received from my SP9 pal and Veg pal. THANK YOU!

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Happy anniversary. Sounds like the perfect way to celebrate.

11/08/2006 10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. I hope you enjoyed yourselves! I'm glad you liked your package!

SP9

11/08/2006 10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. Hope you had a relaxing time:)

11/09/2006 9:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much! It was a truly relaxing and heart-felt time away. *hugs*

11/11/2006 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home