Saturday, April 21, 2007

Winnings and New Beginnings


First I want to thank everyone who wished me happy birthday! I'll never grow up, don't worry about that. =)

Also, I wanted to mention that, I won the International Tote Exchange III Knitters Award!!! My resolution to put my all into all my artwork from now on is paying off. Not just in that way, but across the board. I have pictures to come of all sorts of works in progress. Stay tuned. As for what I won, well, I took the pictures and then forgot to post them. I then deleted them! I need to retake the pictures though it wont look exactly like how I received everything. I already wound up the two skeins of Patons Kroy Sock yarn!

For my birthday I decided to treat that day as my official New Year since technically, it is! I promised myself that by this time next year, even if I don't completely make the break from the computer industry into the creative arts (I'm still flipping back and forth on where exactly I want to go with this), I want to have made serious progress in moving into a "career" I really want.
Have a great day everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Congratulations on winning the award. :-)

4/21/2007 11:21 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Congratulations!!! You deserved the win!! :-) I can't wait to see where you will be a year from now... Whatever you choose to do, you'll do well!!

4/21/2007 4:25 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Congrats!!!

4/21/2007 10:53 PM  
Blogger beadbabe49 said...

congratulations and happy belated birthday!

4/22/2007 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home