Thursday, May 31, 2007

Happiness Is...

Getting to talk to your mom when she's so far away.

Mom called! She bought an international calling card and called me a few hours ago. I was so excited even though I knew the call was coming (she emailed me she was going to call). I MISS MY MOM!

We squealed and talked for a bit though I didn't want to keep her up too late as it was 11PM her time. She was wide awake though since they'd just come back from the Eiffel Tower!

I'm so happy she's having a wonderful time and look forward to spending lots of time with her hearing about her adventures.

LOVE YOU MOM!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Aww! Dont'cha love those "I miss my mommy!" phone calls? Yeah, my mom lives about an 8 hour drive from me, and I miss her so much. We're so lucky to both have webcams. That way, we can log onto msn, and we see each other every day!

I wanna go to the Eifel Tower!!!!

6/04/2007 8:44 AM  
Blogger Jknits said...

The socks look great.
It's cool what you're doing for your mom on her blog. It's great that she's getting to do the traveling. My mom loves to do that sort of thing too.

You made a great purse for the ITE III exchange. I know you posted a link to the shop where you got the pattern. If you wouldn't mind, could you send me the info? My partner for the ITE IV swap likes pockets and I thought that purse might be a good option.
Thank you
jennifer
jennifer.news@gmail.com

6/04/2007 9:31 PM  
Blogger LaVerna said...

Hey Te-
Can you send me your snail mail address?I tried to email you but it wouldn't go through.Thanks!

6/05/2007 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home